- All grades of silicon.
- Automated line capable of custom and standard jobs.
- Removes surface impurities up to and beyond 100 microns.
- Cleanroom protocols established & practiced.
- Well-trained staff with technician, Site Worker, and Supervisor level HAZMAT training.
- Two acid etch stations holding up to 66 gal.
- Air agitated acid & rinse tanks for homogeneous etching.
- Ultrasonic & heated rinse tanks.
All Polysilicon Results:
Total of All 6 Elements (Cr,Cu,Fe,Ni,Na,Zn)
< 1.50 ppbw
All Remelt / PS Results:
Avg.(Al,Cr,Cu,K,Ni,Zn,Fe,Ca,Na) =< 1.00 ppba
Our etching services allow our customers to use all materials as received without any further processing required.
- Final inspection & bagging is conducted in a Class 1000 Clean Room Environment.
- Poly bags & gloves are used to maintain the purity of etched material.